School Forms and Resources
SchoolKidz supply orders are due June 8th. If you order through SchoolKidz you should expect your kit to be delivered to your home in early August. If you didn't order from SchoolKidz, the lists by grade level are below
Registration Information for Pre-kindergarten and Grades 1-6, 2019-2020
Registration is required for all new students wishing to enroll at Beecher Road School, Woodbridge, CT.
Prior to completing the online registration, the following requirements must be met:
- Proof of Woodbridge residence
- If homeowner - current tax bill or current mortgage statement
- If renter - notarized copy of current lease and appropriate notarized residency affidavit.
- An original copy of your child's birth certificate or passport
- A complete and up-to-date record of immunizations completed by your child's
- healthcare provider.
- An up-to-date written health assessment,commonly called a physical, supplied by your
- child's healthcare provider. Law requires out-of-state transferees to present a physical
- not more than one year old.
- Copy of most recent report card.
- Copy of Individual Educational Plans (IEP) in the case of Special Education students.
Once we have received this necessary documentation, we will provide you with a link to the online parent portal where the registration process can be completed.