School Forms and Resources
Registration Information for Pre-kindergarten and Grades 1-6, 2019-2020
Registration is required for all new students wishing to enroll at Beecher Road School, Woodbridge, CT.
Prior to completing the online registration, the following requirements must be met:
- Proof of Woodbridge residence
- If homeowner - current tax bill or current mortgage statement
- If renter - notarized copy of current lease and appropriate notarized residency affidavit.
- An original copy of your child's birth certificate or passport
- A complete and up-to-date record of immunizations completed by your child's
- healthcare provider.
- An up-to-date written health assessment,commonly called a physical, supplied by your
- child's healthcare provider. Law requires out-of-state transferees to present a physical
- not more than one year old.
- Copy of most recent report card.
- Copy of Individual Educational Plans (IEP) in the case of Special Education students.
Once we have received this necessary documentation, we will provide you with a link to the online parent portal where the registration process can be completed.