School Forms, Resources, and Registration
Registration Information for Pre-kindergarten and Grades 1-6, 2019-2020
Registration is required for all new students wishing to enroll at Beecher Road School, Woodbridge, CT.
Prior to completing the online registration, the following requirements must be met:
- Driver's license with your current Woodbridge address. (change of address label on the back of your license is acceptable)
- Proof of Woodbridge residence
Two bills that come in your name to your Woodbridge address. Examples include but not limited to: cell phone, electricity, water, oil/fuel, motor vehicle registration, motor vehicle insurance, tax bill
If you rent/lease your home, a notarized copy of your lease and the landlord affidavit (which must signed and notarized)
If you own your home, a copy of the warranty deed or mortgage statement
- An original copy of your child's birth certificate or passport
- A complete and up-to-date record of immunizations completed by your child's
- healthcare provider.
- An up-to-date written health assessment, commonly called a physical, supplied by your
- child's healthcare provider. Law requires out-of-state transferees to present a physical
- not more than one year old.
- Copy of most recent report card.
- Copy of Individual Educational Plans (IEP) in the case of Special Education students.
Once we have received this necessary documentation, we will provide you with a link to the online parent portal where the registration process can be completed.