School Forms and Resources
SchoolKidz supply orders are due June 8th. If you order through SchoolKidz you should expect your kit to be delivered to your home in early August. If you didn't order from SchoolKidz, the lists by grade level are below.
Registration Information for Pre-kindergarten and Grades 1-6, 2019-2020
Registration is required for all new students wishing to enroll at Beecher Road School, Woodbridge, CT.
Prior to completing the on-line registration, the following requirements must be met:
- Proof of Woodbridge residence
o If homeowner - current tax bill or current mortgage statement
o If renter - notarized copy of current lease and appropriate notarized residency
- An original copy of your child's birth certificate or passport
- A complete and up-to-date record of immunizations completed by your child's
- An up-to-date written health assessment, commonly called a physical, supplied by your
child's healthcare provider. Law requires out-of-state transferees to present a physical
not more than one year old.
- Copy of most recent report card.
- Copy of Individual Educational Plans (IEP) in the case of Special Education students.
School Events and a downloadable Calendar can be found on the Calendar page
Health Services forms can be found on the Health & Health Services page.